The SEEQ™ Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Difference
Rated excellent in patient satisfaction,1 our patient-friendly design and complementary support services help drive enhanced patient compliance.2
- SEEQ MCT Patient Satisfaction Survey. Medtronic data on file. 2017.
- Shinbane, et al. Wearable Wireless Arrhythmia Detection Patches: Diagnostic Arrhythmia Yield, Time to First Arrhythmia, and Patient Compliance. Presented at HRS 2013 (Poster #9813).
- Shrivastav M, Padte S, Sinha N. Patient experience with a novel patch-like external loop recorder for cardiac arrhythmia detection in India. Expert Rev Med Devices. May 2014;11(3):259-264.
- Rothman SA, Laughlin JC, Seltzer J, et al. The diagnosis of cardiac arrhythmias: a prospective multi-center randomized study comparing mobile cardiac outpatient telemetry versus standard loop event monitoring. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. March 2007;18(3):241-247.
- Vasamreddy CR, Dalal D, Dong J, et al. Symptomatic and asymptomatic atrial fibrillation in patients undergoing radiofrequency catheter ablation. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. February 2006;17(2):134-139.
- Rosenberg MA, Samuel M, Thosani A, Zimetbaum PJ. et al. Use of a noninvasive continuous monitoring device in the management of atrial fibrillation: a pilot study. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. March 2013;36(3):328-333.
- Engel, et al. Estimation of patient compliance in application of adherent mobile cardiac telemetry device. 33rd Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS, Boston, Massachusetts USA, August 30 - September 3, 2011.