SEEQ™ Mobile Cardiac Telemetry System
The SEEQ™ MCT System is ideal for patients experiencing frequent symptoms that require short-term cardiac monitoring up to 30 days.
How the SEEQ MCT System Works
SEEQ Wearable Sensor
Wire-free, slim-profile sensor
- 7.5-day sensor duration, no battery changes required
- Up to 30 days of monitoring with multiple sensors
- Water-resistant, may be worn while showering
- Auto trigger and patient trigger
Continuous monitoring via cellular network
- Bluetooth® connection to Wearable Sensor with up to 30-foot range
- Automatic episode transmission
- 12-hour battery use before recharging
Medtronic Monitoring Center
24/7 review of incoming ECG data and report generation
- Certified Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (IDTF)
- Certified cardiographic technicians and customer support technicians
Online Reporting with Clinical Dashboard
24/7 Clinic-wide visibility to prescription status, patient data, and reports
- End-of-use Summary Report
- Episode Report
- Daily Report (optional)
- Reports also available by email or fax
The SEEQ™ MCT System and the Medtronic Monitoring Center are provided by Medtronic Monitoring Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Medtronic, Inc.
- SEEQ MCT Patient Satisfaction Survey. Medtronic data on file. 2017.
- Shinbane, et al. Wearable Wireless Arrhythmia Detection Patches: Diagnostic Arrhythmia Yield, Time to First Arrhythmia, and Patient Compliance. Presented at HRS 2013 (Poster #9813).