SEEQ™ Mobile Cardiac Telemetry System
The SEEQ™ MCT System is ideal for patients experiencing frequent symptoms that require short-term cardiac monitoring up to 30 days.
How the SEEQ MCT System Works
SEEQ Wearable Sensor
Wire-free, slim-profile sensor
- 7.5-day sensor duration
- Up to 30 days of monitoring with multiple sensors
- Water-resistant, worn while showering
- Auto capture + patient trigger
Continuous monitoring via cellular network
- Bluetooth® connection to Wearable Sensor with up to 30-foot range
- Automatic event transmission
- 12-hour battery use before recharging
Medtronic Monitoring Center
24/7 review of incoming ECG data and report generation
- Certified Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility
- Trained cardiographic technicians and customer support technicians
24/7 online access to reports
- End-of-use Summary Report
- Episode Report
- Daily Report
*Based on programmed settingsReferences
- Date on file. Medtronic. 2017.Engel, et al.
- Shinbane, et al. Wearable Wireless Arrhythmia Detection Patches: Diagnostic Arrhythmia Yield, Time to First Arrhythmia, and Patient Compliance. Presented at HRS 2013 (Poster #9813).