Always on Watch
Reveal® XT Insertable Cardiac Monitor (ICM) captures the ECG you need to make informed decisions about your syncope patients and those who experience transient symptoms that may suggest a cardiac arrhythmia.
Reveal XT ICM Provides
- 3-year longevity for long-term monitoring1
- MR conditional labeling for safe patient management‡
- Medtronic CareLink® Network compatibility for remote monitoring
Comprehensive Arrhythmia Monitoring With AF Detection
Automatically Classifies Rhythm Types
- Atrial tachyarrhythmia/atrial fibrillation (AT/AF)
- Ventricular tachyarrhythmia (VT)
- Fast ventricular tachyarrhythmia (FVT)
Includes an Exclusive AF Detection Algorithm
- May detect the presence of AT/AF, including asymptomatic episodes
- Monitors AT/AF burden to assess whether medical treatment is necessary or should be adjusted
- Monitors ventricular rhythm during atrial arrhythmias to assess the efficacy of rate control therapy
- Reference the Reveal LINQ ICM Clinician Manual for usage parameters.
‡Reveal LINQ ICM has been demonstrated to pose no known hazards in a specified MR environment with specified conditions of use. Please see Reveal LINQ ICM clinician manual for more details.